OP-TEE - version 0.1.0
Below is a summary of the most important features added, but at the end you will
find a link that present you all commits between the current and previous
* GlobalPlatform Client API v1.0 support.
* GlobalPlatform Internal API v1.0 support.
* GlobalPlatform Secure Elements v1.0 support.
* Add hardware support for
* Allwinner A80, ARMv7-A.
* ARM Juno Board, ARMv8-A.
* Foundation Models, ARMv8-A.
* Fast Models, ARMv8-A.
* QEMU, ARMv7-A.
* STM Cannes, ARMv7-A.
* STM Orly2, ARMv7-A.
* Add LibTomCrypt as the default software cryptographic library.
* Add cryptographic abstraction layer in on secure side to ease the use of
other cryptographic software libraries or adding support for hardware
* Extended cryptographic API with support for HKDF, Concat KDF and PBKDF2.
* SHA-1 and SHA-256 ARMv8-A crypto extension implementation.
* Enabled paging support in OP-TEE OS.
* Add support for xtest (both standard and extended) in QEMU and FVP setup
* Add documentation for the OS design, cryptographic abstraction layer, secure
elements design, the build system, GitHub usage, key derivation extensions,
ARM-Trusted Firmware usage within OP-TEE and GlobalPlatform usage within
* Integrate support for Travis CI.
* [Link][github_commits_0_1_0] to a list of all commits between this and
| Type | Meaning |
| ---- | ------- |
| Standard tests | The optee_test project. |
| Extended tests | optee_test with tests from the GlobalPlatform™ TEE Initial Configuration Test Suite v1.0.0. |
| Hello world test | Plain hello world Trusted Application such as [this][hello_world]. |
* Allwinner A80 (plat-sunxi), hello world test.
* ARM Juno Board (vexpress-juno), standard tests.
* Foundation Models (plat-vexpress-fvp), standard + extended tests
* QEMU (plat-vexpress-qemu), standard + extended tests (and Secure Elements
* STM Cannes (plat-stm-cannes), standard + extended tests.
Issues resolved since last release
N/A since this is the first release tag on OP-TEE.
* Storage is implemented, but not "Secure storage", meaning that a client
needs to do encrypt files on their own before storing the files.
* Issue(s) open on GitHub
* [#95][pr95]: An error about building the test code of libtomcrypt.
* [#149][pr149]: when testing optee os with arm trusted firmware (I
utilized optee os tee.bin as bl32 image) on juno platform, I got an
* [#161][pr161]: tee_svc_cryp.c lacks accessibility checks on